Ortho Cyclen - can I get pregnant if I take these pills regularly for the first time?

For the first cycle you should also use another protection too.

Ortho Cyclen - This is my first month of ortho cyclin and Im very bad at takeing it on time every?

... day. Usualy 2-3 hours after im supposed to. Is it possible for me to get pregnant while takeing the sugar pills?

Ortho-cyclen?

I am in my second pack of ortho-cyclen pills. Im on the green pills but my period seems not to come. What should I do? I just started these pills a ...

Missed Ortho Cyclen .. could I be pregnant?

I've been taking ortho cyclen regularly and as directed for a few months now. The pack contains 21 blue active pills and 7 inactive green pills. ...

Ortho tri cyclen lo, am I pregnant?

I've been on ortho tri cyclen lo for about a year now. I take it at night around 9pm but sometimes at different times (8:30, 11 etc) because of ...

Am I pregnant?

I missed 4 pills in the beginning of the pack. (#1-4) I'm on 28-day Ortho cyclen. I took two the next day so that left me with 3 missed pills. ...