Can I order xanex from you?

Anonymous 19 May 2013

Quote from Drugs.com:

Drugs.com is NOT an online pharmacy

Drugs.com is NOT an online pharmacy and does not condone the sale of prescription medicines over the Internet without a prescription. Drugs.com simply provides a free drug-information service to help you better understand how medicines work: their uses, side effects and potential to interact with other medicines. For information on purchasing prescription medicines online please visit the FDA’s Buying Prescription Medicine Online: A Consumer Safety Guide.

https://www.drugs.com/support/about.html

Take care,

masso.-

happybrandee 19 May 2013

Sorry, but you can't order medications on this site, this is only a site for advice and support, but I'm sure that others have already told you this.
Take care...
~~happybrandee~~
:)

DzooBaby 21 May 2013

It is illegal for any pharmacy to sell you Xanax without a prescription. If you are planning on looking for an online pharmacy to sell you Xanax without a prescription, I would recommend that you rethink it. You can get in big trouble. For one thing many of these are overseas and they are scams. God knows what they could send you telling you it is Xanax. Many of these businesses are shady and not well regulated. They can send counterfeit medication or expired meds or even some other drug altogether. The authorities can seize your shipment and YOU will be the one responsible because you ordered it without a prescription! This may not be what you are planning and no offense if it is not, but I just wanted to give you the warning just in case it is what you are after. It is NOT worth it!!