I'm currently taking 2.5 mg of the oral tablet form of Clonazepam until they can get me into a second sleep specialist ... and I also take 100 mg. of Trazadone ... question is this: has anyone used the wafer form of this versus the tablet form? Which did you like better/worse? Thanks! I'm just thinking that perhaps I can take less of the wafer formula since it dissolves on the tongue versus it going through the stomach and then into the blood stream? thanks!

PS My first sleep study gave me three results ... chronic organic insomnia, periodic limb movement disorder and restless leg syndrome ... isn't that a grand list! ;) My primary wanted me to see a neuro., I requested that they send me to a second sleep "specialist" and get another opinion? Or should I go the neuro route? I just want some solid sleep and my primary doesn't like me being on the 2.5 mg. of the clonazepam ... but without I do NOT sleep ...