Mom won't call oncologist. She has been treated for several months now with no issues with intravenous Opdivo for her lung cancer. She developed a rash and went to urgent care only and is throwing up the antibiotics. I want to cry and tell her to go to her oncologist. I think she's embarrassed. Rash is all over her bottom and has a brown discharge. She can't keep food down and rash started with 102 degree fever.
Opdivo - what about severe rashes-mom is calling it a vaginal yeast infection?
- 16 Apr 2016 by velmajimison
- infections, vaginal yeast infection, nausea/vomiting, cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, lung cancer, skin rash, yeast infection, oncology, infection, vagina, lungs, lung, opdivo
No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.
- Opdivo Information for Consumers
- Opdivo Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Opdivo (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Small Cell Lung Cancer - My name is Tammy and I was diagnosed with extensive small cell on my 40 th?
Posted 3 Oct 2014 • 4 answers
Posted 6 Mar 2015 • 2 answers
Small Cell Lung Cancer - My son's father was diagnosed with Copd. Two months later he was diagnosed?
Posted 14 Feb 2016 • 1 answer
Posted 7 Apr 2016 • 1 answer
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - I have invasive squamous cell carcinoma caner and do not want to do any
Posted 28 Jul 2016 • 1 answer