On line they have a percocet 10/360 is there a percocet like that?

Anonymous 6 May 2011

There are several types of percocets. I have taken 10/325 and a couple others. The second number refers to the amount of other stuff they put in it and the top number is the actual narcotic. These are very addictive which is why I am on here to try and get help.

LaurieShay 6 May 2011

Hey mommio,

Just wanted to share that the second number is the amount of acetominophen (tylenol) in the pill. You mentioned in another post that you were taking as much as 20 percs in a day. The acetominophen in these pills in quantities greater than 4000mg a day is toxic to the liver and kidneys causing damage to these organs. Just wanted you to know the damage you may be causing yourself. Don't know what strength pills you have but the 325 times 20 is way over the maximum dose and is killing your liver and kidneys.

Just wanted to share,

Laurie

Anonymous 7 May 2011

Thanks laurie, I know that is a fatal amount of (tylenol) that is why I have been trying to cut back and I have a lot. I was just stating that they make a lot of different kinds of percocet and not all of them are cut with (tylenol) I have seen some that have something else in them just can't think of the name.

LaurieShay 7 May 2011

Hey mommio,

The oxycodone can be cut with ibuprofen but it goes by a different name then percocet, it is called combunox. Is this the other one you were trying to think of?

LaurieShay 6 May 2011

Hey donnanrich,

Here is a list of the different strengths for percocet and the max doses a day for each:

Strength Maximal Daily Dose
Percocet 2.5 mg/325 mg 12 Tablets
Percocet 5 mg/325 mg 12 Tablets
Percocet 7.5 mg/325 mg 8 Tablets
Percocet 7.5 mg/500 mg 8 Tablets
Percocet 10 mg/325 mg 6 Tablets
Percocet 10 mg/650 mg 6 Tablets

There is no 10/360 so be careful with what ever you got over the net.

Best wishes,

Laurie