Skip to Content

Ointment called mupirocin?

Answers (1)

pillzilla 16 Apr 2014

Mupirocin is a topical antibiotic. You will find info here free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions

What is this pill - with 'G' imprint?

Posted 23 Feb 2010 1 answer

What do Motillium pills look like?

Posted 6 Sep 2010 1 answer

What do triamcinolone acetonide pills look like?

Posted 4 May 2013 1 answer