HeyYa'll,
Thank you all for such encouraging comments in my time of need. Isn't it funny how quickly our lives change 180 degrees. Yesterday I was fine, today I can't think... such is my crazy arse life... just gotta roll with the freakin' rocks down the side of the Rockies (I actually tried that once, whas a hoot and I only tore my ACL in my right knee... alas and alack, whatever is one to do? Can we say "have FUN"). Anyway, to the problem that NOW rears it's ugly little head... RLS and I can't stand moving my legs every three seconds all night long one minute longer... I need help guys... put on yer thinkin'caps... Here goes nothing!
Pertinent info:
Meds: Cymbalta 60 mg a day
Depakote 750 mg a day
Klonopin 2 mg every 12 hours (OH MY, I fogot those for a while)
Lisinopril / HCTZ 20/25 two tabs a day (B/P)
But that's not all I have in my mini pharmacy, but I have cut myself down to only essential meds and not the fun ones except Xanax 1 or 0.5 mg a night if I need that to go to sleep. Seems like I've been off of the Klonopin long enough for it to make me really sleepy abou 5 hours after taking and I want to sleep all day... and we can't have that, can we?
I looked up all side effects of the meds. Cymbalta causes it, Klonopin is a treatment, as is gabapentin (my life partner has that to share).

Please, any suggestions woul be appreciated as I don't like this. Ya think it could be a side effect from ECT? Talk about a scrambled hippie brain.

Love, hugs and kisses to ya'll (u know who u r),

Sweet Hippie or otherwise known as the original,
Earth Mom (i'm one of those, too)