Hello, I'm hoping someone can give me an idea of where to go to understand this weird problem that has been going on for about 8 months.

It started that I would feel a sort of "I hit my funny bone" tingling in my left pinky toe and side of the foot for a few days, then it would go away. Then, time to time it was the arches of my feel (left or right) - if I ran my finger up the arch of my foot, I'd feel that weird half tingling numbness. The other day, I noticed when shaving my legs that it was my left calf muscle. This lasted for about 48 hours. Occasionally it will happen to my pinky fingers and ring fingers (left or right) and will last for anywhere from 10 minutes (yesterday) to a few hours to a day. It's not a "my leg fell asleep feeling", but more like that feeling when something hits your funny bone. In some cases, like my calf, I didn't even realize until running a razor over it. I do suffer from raynauds, but this is quite different -there is no change in color of the affected areas, and I was not in any cold environment, and it's not the same full on numbness, it's a tingling type feeling along with it, if this makes any sense.
I'm a healthy 32 year old non-smoker, 5'8" and 125 lbs - I work on my feet most of the time and am in pretty good shape, though about 3 years ago I did fracture my spine snowboarding (3 teeny micro fractures) but had no problems after my recovery. I do take the birth control pill, but this doesn't seem to be a problem that looks like a blood clot or something like that looking online - but I really do not know where to even start looking. My general doctor told me it was because I was cold, but I'd like to see some sort of specialist or understand what tests I should be doing to check out what is going on!
Thank you