... since, the time I was fired from my primary I had for YEARS he new everything about me mentally and physically he just gave up on me one day... sent me to psychiatric, I never said I was suicidal he told the EMTS & the STATE TROOPERS- I was suicidal in 2010. I was released the as soon as I saw a doctor - the doctorS* said I shouldn't even have been there. .. The next week I received a letter from my pcp I can't step foot in their practice. .. The one I tried after, cared too much about weight even though, she was good. The first time I went to see her I had my cycle -I told her everything from my pain to my past with anorexia/bulimarexia... PTSD etc... I was sent for and eco- of my heart& a EMG of my injury... came back a week later (off my cycle) lost 20 lbs of the water weight + wherever else my cycle comes up with weight... The Dr. was very happy about 20 lbs lost in a week??? Trigger! Plus, knowing about my past- she was giving me and ekg - just lifted my shirt and bra without warning??? She then asked me does your heart normally race? Um it does when I am and feel exposed. So, I am sick and beat it then sick again... I just haven't gotten a primary care physician since, 2010... Bc one knew it all just gave up... One knew my story felt misunderstood the last thing was I was to call my primary for a script for massage therapy so my insurance company would pay she laughed at me said I don't do that... so, I guess she has the last laugh so far and just doesn't want over weight people on meds in her practice... oh I forgot I did try one other person one time didn't listen to my chief complaint it was muscle spasms! I said they were so bad I can't sleep at night... so he gives me sleep meds I don't/can't take... pushed me off to a colleague... I'm having muscle spasms!!! I had to go to the ER AFTER...

Anyone else go through this have been through this before? It's like I have a fear now. I don't want to be seen or trust any doctor