Obesity - are cortisol and leptin levels(low) connected to weight gain and metabolism?

missy2 25 Mar 2010

YOU CAN READ ABOUT BOTH OF THESE IN DRUGS A to Z AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE WHAT I READ SAYS THEY DON'T CAUSE WEIGHT GAIN. CHECK THE SITE OUT FOR YOURSELF. I'VE BATTLED WITH MY WEIGHT SINCE I WAS 21 NOW I'M 56 I LEARNED A FEW THINGS ABOUT CORTISOL THANKS FOR POSTING IT MADE ME READ AND LEARN. MISSY

0117lorraine0117 25 Mar 2010

yes I have read it and have suffered with my weight all my life, they are all hormones and mine aren't working properly at the mo, so have been trying to work with my symptoms and which of these would be of any benefit to me or if they could be used together, nice to know it was useful for you

0117lorraine0117 25 Mar 2010

am glad it was of use for you, have battled all my life with weight, and as they are hormones, wondered if they could be used together

missy2 25 Mar 2010

I DON'T THINK I'D TAKE THEM TOGETHER MYSELF IF I WERE GOING TO TAKE ONE OR THE OTHER I THINK I'D START WITH THE CORTISOL I JUST FEEL IT MIGHT HAVE LESS SIDE EFFECTS . THE OTHER ONE LIST AS A DIET PILL AND I'VE NEVER HAD GOOD LUCK TAKING THEM BECAUSE THEY MAKE MY HEART RACE AND IT DRIVES ME CRAZY AND SINCE I HAVE AN ANXIETY DISORDER THOSE THINGS(diet pills) REALLY AFFECT ME BAD.MISSY