I was diagnosed with narcolepsy about a year ago and my doctor prescribed me 350mg (the highest amount) so I could cut them in half and take 125mg to save money because with my insurance I pay a whopping $500 a month and I can't afford that. I'm a college student, I work full time, volunteer, do research work, and babysit for extra money on the weekends and at nights in middle of the week and I need to function. But no matter what, I can't afford it and I pay for everything on my own, my schooling, apartment, books, bills, etc... like a lot of kids today so it's a tough bill I can't afford! EEEEKKKK sooooo 125mg was working just alright, so my doctor prescribed me 150mg for a month just to try out and see if there was a difference and I noticed one, but I can't pay for that :(

One doctor told me that there isn't much of a difference, but i'm scared to go back to 125mg...