and I should have started my period already. Does taking it out late effect my period?
I took my nuvaring out a week late?
- 12 Aug 2014 by whatthefrick
- 14 August 2014
- nuvaring, birth control, contraception, period
Added 12 Aug 2014:
I do have sex with my boyfriend without condoms but he always pulls out, kinda freaking out because I'm not sure if I want to be pregnant.
I'm having that same concern. Took mines out on the 5th week vs the 3rd week and I still haven't gotten my period yet and the was close to 4 weeks ago... But I saw in the nuva ring website that the ring has enough hormones to last for 5 weeks.. So you may just start it in a couple more days..me in the other hand..I'm clueless!
- NuvaRing Information for Consumers
- NuvaRing Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of NuvaRing (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 7 Nov 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 13 Dec 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 8 Jan 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 7 Mar 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 9 hours ago • 0 answers