... (she's been on the ring altogether for about 2 months), but she didn't put the ring back in for 2.5 days after sex. I didn't ejaculate in her, but there could be a little precum? Was she protected at the time? Could she be pregnant? Is the ring still good? I stored it in a bag in the fridge for those 2.5 days
NuvaRing - My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex after she had her ring in for about 8-9 days?
- 21 Apr 2015 by juliansmeerf
- 21 Apr 2015
- nuvaring, birth control, contraception, pregnancy, sex, unprotected sex, precum, girlfriend
Added 21 Apr 2015:
Also, after putting the ring back in, she has had heavy bleeding.
There are some instructions to do this on the web site, I'll copy it, During Weeks 1 and 2: Contraceptive efficacy may be reduced. The woman should reinsert the
ring as soon as she remembers. A barrier method such as condoms with spermicides must be used until
the ring has been used continuously for seven days.
During Week 3: The woman should discard that ring. One of the following two options should be
1. Insert a new ring immediately. Inserting a new ring will start the next three-week use period. The
woman may not experience a withdrawal bleed fr
She can have it out up to 3 hrs, It can be just put nearby so its remembered. You should check out the nuvaring web site, there is a lot of info for the patient there. nuvaring.com
- NuvaRing Information for Consumers
- NuvaRing Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of NuvaRing (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 1 May 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 26 Oct 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 18 Dec 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 7 Apr 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 14 Feb 2016 • 0 answers