Can I take nordette starting with the red pill if I want to have my period early?

kaismama 3 Dec 2014

No. You cannot alter the way they are to be taken. Those pills don't cause you to have a period, they are the break from the hormones that allow you to have a period, after you've taken the hormones for 3 weeks. Never ever alter the cycle, they work with your body and if you just change how you take them you have no protection from pregnancy. If you want to avoid a period, you can skip the red pills and start a new pack instead. This won't harm you, you don't need to have a period every month when you're on the pill.

dladla 4 Dec 2014

thanks for your response Kaismama, but I have never used them before and I just want to have early periods. I want my periods to start this weekend rather than nextweek.