Hello there.
My last period was on the last week of Sept. I haven't had my period on October but on October 28, I had sex. An hour after I had sex, I drank Nordette as an ECP. I've experienced mild nausea, tiredness, frequent urination, and the urge to vomit after a week which was on Oct29 to Nov 6.

At around November 6, I felt mild cramps in my pelvic area. It was bearable but it was also bothersome since, I think, it made me have some mood swings. This lasted until Nov 10.

Now that it is Nov 11, I feel a little better and I don't feel much of those symptoms anymore.

Please take note that I regularly drink Vitamin C for my health because I don't want to get sick when I am busy working.

In my whole life, I've only taken Nordette as an ECP for 3 times now, including the one on Oct 28. My last intake was on January 2014. And during those previous times, Nordette hasn't failed me.

Question: I'm a little worried now that it's been 14days since my intake of Nordette and I haven't had my period yet. Is this because I'm an irregular and I took Nordette? Or am I already pregnant?