Hi - I take escitalopram (Lexapro), bupropion (Wellbutrin) and liothyronine (Cytamel) for depression. I also take ~3mg/day of lorazepam, initially for anxiety but now am tapering down. I've been stable on this combination for a few years.

I have a bum knee for which I normally take Advil (ibuprofen) as needed. Last night it was really sore and so I took 1.5 tablets of Norco 10/325 for the pain. The Norco is 4 years old (I have it from when I had surgery on the other knee in 2012).

Since then (24 hours ago), I've basically been out of it and confined to bed. Very sleepy, lucid dreams, anxious. I assume this is because of the Norco/lorazepam interaction (I realize I should have started with perhaps half a tablet of Norco rather than taking 1.5 tablets). I have 2 questions:

1. At what point can I expect to feel reasonably ok again? (It's 24 hours since I took the Norco)
2. At what point is it safe to take lorazepam again? (I'd like to try to bring down the anxiety I'm experiencing).

Thanks in advance.