Hi, I was just going through the reviews and thought I could ask feedback about a new non-pharmaceutical, pain relieving device providing long term effectiveness without harmful side effects.
I'm doing preliminary research on pain relieving devices and treatment with the intent to get feedback on experiences as well as, share information about a new product in development to determine if potential users would be interested in the comfort and freedom this new product will bring.
The product is like a next generation brace, with the ability to deliver natural ingredients that are scientifically demonstrated to relieve pain, and administer two other key functions that are individually clinically proven to provide longer lasting relief. This device puts the three powerhouses together in one system to create the ultimate solution to both chronic and acute pain.
If this product came to market, would anyone be willing to try it?
What would your decision process to buy or not to buy it look like?