Nicorette - is it possible to get addicted to the gum like people do to smokeless tobacco?

Anonymous 28 Jun 2010

Hi you know I actually tried nicorette for a couple of months and, no i did not find it addictive at all... did not help at all in my case.

good luck!

cathytn 28 Jun 2010

thanks
this is hard ... been a smoker for 35 yrs... couldn't take chantix makes my stomach sick tryed cold turkey then got nic gum and found relief
been smoke free 9 days

Anonymous 28 Jun 2010

congrats

FernBeach 6 Jul 2011

Try Nip. Still got to get past the nicotine, but helped by having something in my lip. Tough to find in stores, but I found in sporting goods store. I use the website www.nipthegrip.com

Rajive Goel 28 Jun 2010

Was a heavy smoker for over 35 years, still have a full course of Zyban lying around somewhere, just gave up smoking by will power as heard that anti smoke meds do have side effects, however congrats & take care!

cathytn 28 Jun 2010

thank you and congrats to you too

Anonymous 29 Jun 2010

congrats keep it up

Anonymous 29 Jun 2010

congrats keep it up

Anonymous 29 Jun 2010

the second congrats is for you Rajive

Rajive Goel 29 Jun 2010

Thanks Maso!