I had the nexplanon taking out may 25 and I haven't had a period could I be pregnant?

Stephen Treloar 5 Jun 2016

What exactly makes you think you ARE pregnant? After using the implant some women wait for up to 18 months before menstruation returns. That's not to say they are not ovulating but just no period.

topone34 5 Jun 2016

Not only no period breast have been sore and cramping and sick at the stomach and throwing up

Stephen Treloar 5 Jun 2016

Oh Dear.

topone34 5 Jun 2016

What's oh Dear... what you think

Stephen Treloar 6 Jun 2016

I actually don't know at all. If you are worried that are pregnant get a home pregnancy test to be sure. I suspect I could read the full 24 page FDA thing to find out that they are symptoms or it will pass and, as usual, if unwanted effects persist see your doctor. Everyones endocrine system seems to behave differently with or after birth control. For some it's a miracle; for others a curse. I wish member LousArk would answer this one. She is the most knowledgeable here.

Stephen Treloar 6 Jun 2016

Sorry, I really should add that I, personally, believe there is no way you would be likely to be pregnant nor do I think you are.