... 5th. My last period was May 15-19th. Had unprotected sex on May 15th... I also just recently had a baby on April 4th. Just wondering if this could be implantation bleeding or hopefully just old blood and my body is trying to adjust to the hormones
I have the Nexplanon implant and am experiencing brown/black spotting. Received the implant on June?
- 17 Jun 2015 by tymberwolf
- 17 June 2015
- sex, period, nexplanon, baby, unprotected sex, bleeding, implant, spotting, implantation
Added 17 Jun 2015:
Also with my children my implantation bleed has always been light pink with a tad of brown so this is extremely different.
Did you have implantation bleeding with the baby? What you're having is just because of the implant.
- Nexplanon Information for Consumers
- Nexplanon Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Nexplanon (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 28 Oct 2017 • 1 answer
Updated 18 Nov 2015 • 1 answer
Updated 16 Jul 2016 • 1 answer
Updated 15 Jan 2018 • 1 answer
Updated 19 Aug 2018 • 2 answers