Hi to all :).. I'm a new user of yasmine.. I would like to ask if what are the good effects and bad?

Anonymous 13 Nov 2012

Dear Duardessa, welcome to the site. If you will look at the blue banner at the top of the page, it has clickable tabs, one is called drugs A to Z, you can click that , out the name in, and it will take you to the information page for this med. the one thing I will venture to say, is I have seen a few people mention depression setting in, this doesn't always happen, but it is not a side effect with other birth control pills, so just in case you start feeling a bit depressed, let your dr know. This particular pill does good with some girls, it treats PMDD, that's worse than PMS, and some girls get more relief from period symptoms with this one. Each girl is different, so when you read the side effects on that page, it doesn't mean you will have them.

cnostra 7 May 2013

i took yasmine on the first day of my period, so when i finish all the pills thats when my period comes? or i have to take a seven day break after the 28days of the pills ? and than start a new one please