... depression and 3 years ago after my last child I got very bad posnatal depression and aniexty which the anxiety was new to me.
My aropax wasn't working so I was taking one 25mg of seroquel at night ,that did help.
Recently I went to see a consultant psychiatrist my GP recommend and he thought it would be a good idea to change medication to a snri.
I was weaned of aropax and put on 30mg of Cymbalta for a week and he then put it up to 60mg which I have been taking for 2 weeks I was feeling good for a week and have crashed for the last 2 days . I have got very anxious in the morning and am better in the afternoon. I'm just worried that I should be getting better and not going backwoulds , it could be a set back but I need people's advice . Is it too early to worry since it has only been 3 weeks, two of them I've been on 60mg.
I'm scared as I have two beautiful children and a wonderful husband and just want to be me again