I've been allergic to peanuts and tree nuts my entire life. At the age of 21, I developed an allergy to egg whites and yolks. The reactions are similar to nuts. My mouth gets itchy, swells, and severe abdominal pain and nausea. Right when I got used to the egg allergy (which is way worse then nuts. Eggs are in a lot of things.), I noticed that I was still having reactions to things with no eggs or nuts. I have now realized that it's being caused by milk. The milk isn't as severe and just causes a mild discomfort and itchiness in the mouth.

My eczema has also gotten horrible. The backs of my knees are pretty much open wounds and my skin is discolored and dry all over.

The only recent change in my health is that I started on the DEPO shot not long before the egg allergy appeared, but from what I've read there is no known relationship.

Anyone have any ideas?