I am going to discuss with my doctor about going off the Neurotin and Wellbuterin. I can not tell either one of these drugs are having any benefit. Do you have to wean yourself off these medicines or are they ones that you can quit without any problems? I might discuss trying cymbalta again because I used it when it first came out and it helped a little for a while. Since that has been a long time, I thought it might be worth a try. I would like to go off the parafonte forte but it does help the pain especially at night. Why do we hurt worse at night? It would be so nice to actually go to sleep and sleep 7 hours like normal people do. I am lucky if I can get 3 hours sleep without having to get up and stand for a couple of minutes.

I do have some good news. I have gone off my symbicort and have not needed any breathing treatments since my gastritis was found. The green goop that I was coughing up everyday was the bile from my liver. I would then aspirate it into my lungs causing breathing problems and pneumonia once and several bouts of what we thought was bronchitis.

As for my stomach, the GI doctor said I should be able to tell a difference in my stomach within a month. It has been 4 months and I am still have severe nausea. I am watching closely what I eat. No meat, but made a bad mistake on Christmas night and ate some things I had been avoiding. I had to go to the ER for vomiting and severe muscle cramps. The stomach/colon/intestine cramps were so severe, the next day I felt like i had be hit in the stomach over and over!

My goal is to reduce the amount of meds I take. I have severe allergies so I am stuck with singular and R-tanna and the meclizine because of the vertigo. These things I have dealt with since I was a teenager. Of course blood pressure medicine and that is hard to control. On the few days that my pain is under control, my blood pressure is fine. However, if it is a bad day, my blood pressure runs very high.

Does anyone have any suggestions on something to help with good quality sleep? I went through all the prescription sleep medicines and all of them left me feeling awful. That is when we tried the xannax. It does help. However, after reading a lot of post, I am wondering if it is safe.

I am anxious to hear how people cope with severe chronic pain, fibromyalgia, CFS, chronic gastritis, and severe allergies to pollens. I am open to all suggestions. I just know that oxycodone is not helping the pain and I wanted to go off the methadone because other doctors treat you like you are a drug addict and I have never used any recreational drugs or even taken more of anything that I subscribed. The only thing I do know is if I do not get some good sleep, I am going to die (figure of expression).