I started having syncopal episodes at 14 years old. At 16 I was diagnosed with Neurocardiogenic Syncope. I was 125 lbs. They put me on Flornief till I could figure out a way to manage my bp and symptoms without medication. By 17 I was 145lbs and off the medication with very little episodes that were usually triggered by stress. Between 18 and 19 I gained another 55 lbs due to being on Depo Provera for 8 months. At 22 I got pregnant with our first son. I've been actively breast feeding for 13 months now. I've also been actively trying to loose weight. I'm 24 and have currently lost 31lbs putting me at 174lbs. I would like to get down another 45lbs or so however, the more I loose weight the worse my presyncopal episodes get, where the result (like today) was me laying down for an hour and keeping my eyes closed and hoping that it would stop so I didn't pass out. I'm a stay at home mom... this worries me to the fullest expecially during the day when I'm home alone with a toddler. I have cut back on my salt intake and have started eating a more plant based diet (fruits veggies, less meat and grains). I'm trying to incorporate Himalyan salt and Sea Salt in as many things as possible without over doing it... I drink a hot tea 3 times a day with honey and water thats it, and I make sure to try to drink a LOAD of water. I eat all the time... I'm breast feeding I'm ALWAYS hungry... But the more weight I loose the worse these symptoms get... I'm terrified I will never be able to get control of my body again... I HATE being this weight.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I have not been to a cardiologist since leaving highschool (so since 17)... I plan on making an appointment next week. Outside of talking to a cardiologist what else can I do to become a healthier, happier, active and good weight me while keeping my syncope at bay?