Head pressure... what were everyone's symptoms before starting zoloft? I am VERY worried it will cause dizziness and that I can't do. I literally stress over it TIA
I am nervous about starting zoloft, I suffer from dizziness, nausea, stomach aches, anxiety?
- 19 Feb 2016 by scared1007
- 1 Mar 2016
- zoloft, anxiety, panic disorder, nausea/vomiting, generalized anxiety disorder, nervous, transient ischemic attack, stomach, symptom, pressure
You will not know the side effects if any until you start the Zoloft. You have to ask yourself if your anxiety and all the symptoms it causes you is worth trying something that may help it. You may have mild side effects from the Zoloft but they usually subside after a while. Try not to let your apprehension stop you from finding the med that may work for you. Hang in there. You can always post on this site, you are not alone.
- Zoloft Information for Consumers
- Zoloft Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Zoloft (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 5 Dec 2010 • 5 answers
Posted 4 Feb 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 16 Mar 2013 • 4 answers
Posted 12 Jan 2016 • 3 answers
Posted 8 Jul 2016 • 1 answer