I am 60 years old, have had a hystrectomy & my doctor prescribed this for me as I have had pain with intercourse, dryness & low libido. With all the information regarding using anything with estrogen I am very nervous about using this. I want so badly to have intercourse with my husband again, but am unsure about this product. My doctor said it stays in the vaginal area, but won't it get into my system?