... treated with steroids for my fibromyalgia & arthirtis. I also pass kidney stones from time to time. Will this medication(prednisone) increase my chances of kidney stones? I believe I am trying to pass one now
Nephrolithiasis - What medications can induce the production of kidney stones? I have been recently?
- 11 Apr 2015 by shannon shaw
- 14 Apr 2015
- nephrolithiasis, fibromyalgia, prednisone, steroid, medication, kidney
Added 11 Apr 2015:
Or any other medications that I may be taking. What drugs will contribute to the formation of kidney stones?
- Prednisone Information for Consumers
- Prednisone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Prednisone (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 22 Apr 2011 • 3 answers
Recently prescribed Talwin Nx for pain due to kidney stones. Doesnt seem to ease the pain are there?
Posted 4 May 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 12 Mar 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 30 Nov 2013 • 4 answers
Posted 14 Sep 2014 • 1 answer