Hey Folks,

I need some help here. I don't think any of you know this but I sleep walk and often fall in my sleep. Usually it only happens once in a night. But last night it must have happened 5 times. I was injured, and almost seriously injured. So when I got up today I was in a lot of pain. My left leg, my left shoulder area, my right arm, and my forehead.

I have heard some of you say it's ok to do 1 of these 2 things. You can take a pain med close to a Sub, or you can take a Sub close to a pain med. But which is it? I don't know, and I need to know. I don/'t think I had Sub in about 12 hours. So far I took 1 small Vic. I don't have many of them. It's been 1 hour ad it has helped with the pain. I also took an extra Tylenol with it to help with this pain. But sooner or later I' going to feel wds.

So are we supposed to put a lot pf time between the pain meds and Sub, or a lot of time between the Sub or pain meds? I mean I know that ideally we should do both. But I don't know if I can do both.

I also have a sleep study scheduled for Thursday. But the doc seems concerned about sleep apnea. Not sleep walking and falling in my sleep. I think I have big problems.