I have,SLE, RA, many yrs prior , as well as Best Cancer x2 with max rx surgeries.
Have been on 2,000 of oral Calc, and 2,00 of vit D daily since.Had to get IV Calc in hosp post op , since both levels dropped to life threatening.
.Doctors said most pts do not need rx post op but that I was complicated..Endocrinologist as well as genetic couselors think I may also have MEN type 1 syndrome also.
Natpara - Endocrinologist wants to put me on this. I had 3.5 paras removed,2010, plus rt?
- 24 Jan 2016 by DebraCassiero
- breast cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, basal cell carcinoma, cancer, systemic lupus erythematosus, endocrinology, natpara, oral
No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.
- Natpara Information for Consumers
- Natpara Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Natpara (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 2 Nov 2009 • 3 answers
Posted 27 Feb 2013 • 4 answers
Posted 13 Dec 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 12 Sep 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 7 Nov 2016 • 2 answers