... today under my arm. When should I begin the mupirocin again?
Nasal Carriage of Staphylococcus aureus - I stopped the mupirocin a few days ago. I got a new boil?
- 31 Mar 2010 by roseisarose
- 13 Apr 2010
- nasal carriage of staphylococcus aureus, mupirocin
Added 31 Mar 2010:
When I stopped the Mupirocin I was putting it in my nose. When should I start that up again?
- Mupirocin Information for Consumers
- Mupirocin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Mupirocin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Can I use bactroban ointment for inside my nose.bactroban nasal tubes are not available in market in
Posted 23 Dec 2009 • 2 answers
Posted 4 Aug 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 10 Feb 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 9 Oct 2011 • 2 answers
Is it safe to take over the encounter cold remedy wile being treated with rifampin and doxycycline ?
Posted 16 Aug 2012 • 1 answer