... experiencing achilles tendon pain and muscle aches near my knee caps when I was trying to sit down. So I immediately stopped the medicine. However, I have had other side effects even after I stopped. Bones on my legs, arms, and even my spine have hurt. Even my breast bone, and ribs sometimes hurt. The pain comes and goes. I even have muscle pain sometimes on my arms, legs, and back. I went to the emergency and had my blood tested and the doctor said nothing is abnormal. The only time I don't feel any pain is when I sleep. I feel like there is something wrong, since this is now the 3rd week, and the pain hasn't disappeared. So I wanted to know, if it can damage any nerves or veins or something? And is it possible the side effects last this long???
I took naproxen for abdominal pain prescribed by a doctor. On the second day that I took it I began?
- 28 Aug 2016 by Tony9712262
- 29 August 2016
- down syndrome, pain, cryopyrin-associated periodic syndromes, naproxen, side effect, doctor, medicine, muscle, prescription, knee, abdominal pain
- Naproxen Information for Consumers
- Naproxen Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Naproxen (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 30 Jul 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 24 Jun 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 3 Oct 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 28 Feb 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 5 Oct 2015 • 1 answer