I'm a 25 year old female with no issues with my thyroid or bloodwork (done the testing this past month) but have been experiencing chronic fatigue for roughly 12 years. It is getting progressively worse tp the point where i spend most days asleep/laying on the couch.

I've been on 200mg of Zoloft for 2 years with marked difference in my mood. I feel much less sadness and anxiety, but despite being stable mood wise, i can barely do anything. I want to do things but have no energy.

So lastnight after struggling to do a simple task without crawling into bed got a nap, i decided to try an ephedrine and caffeine combination. I took 40mg of ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine. I heard it would give me energy.

Within half an hour i was asleep. I slept the entire night. It appears the ephedrine+caffeine didn't work. What's wrong with me? I'm a healthy weight.