To come through, I have Back Surgery x3 and also gave PTSD, I'm BI Polar, And have ADHD, and have been tested for all by the State of Tn. Psychatrist before I got my SSI. But, I cannot find a Psychatrist who, can write me for my Addy and My Valium since I lost my previous Psych bc, he moved. Can ANYONE recommend an Internal Medecine Dr. Or Psych in the Manchester, Tn or Murfreesboro, Tn area who can take me on as a new patient. I desperately need my meds back and have been on them for years Thanks Lynn G.