... drinking ?
Naltrexone - Im a twice a week drinker. Do I take this medication daily or only when I feel like?
- 24 May 2017 by Wade Magnussen
- 25 May 2017
- alcohol dependence, naltrexone, medication
Added 24 May 2017:
Im 45 and have been drinking since i was 16. I can control my urge to drink normally for about 3-5 days. I usually drink on Tuesday or Wednesday and then again on Friday or Saturday. The Friday binge is always the worst. Now that Im 45 I cant seem to handle it like I used to. End up sick for 3 days after. Sick and tired of being sick and tired. So my question is - Do I take this every day or only when I feel the urge to drink ?
- Naltrexone Information for Consumers
- Naltrexone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Naltrexone (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 19 Feb 2015 • 4 answers
Updated 2 Oct 2013 • 2 answers
Updated 24 Mar 2015 • 2 answers
Updated 10 Sep 2018 • 3 answers
Updated 2 Jun 2018 • 1 answer