My son has developed an eyeblinking tic on Focalin xr 10? Has anyone heard of this?

Anonymous 2 Sep 2011

Misdy, yes I have heard of this. Please take him back to doc and let them know. Von-1

tracykalb 20 Dec 2012

Misdy... My son has started the eye blinking. Please tell me what you know! this is all new to me!

CuriousCivilian 24 Apr 2013

my boyfriend is twitching bad lately...

stopdruggingkids 27 Apr 2013

These stimulant drugs can cause horrendous side effects in children such as twiching and tics. They can even cause sudden death. I am wondering when common sense will prevail and they are banned completely. I know that many young kids do not want to sit still for hours. They fidget and talk out of turn but this is not proof that they are mentally ill. This is proof that they are just behaving like children ... Too many normal kids are being labelled and drugged. It is a chronic shame and my heart goes out to them all. Psychiatrists are overanalysing childhood.
I wonder how they behaved as kids? !