Skip to Content

My son can't swallow pills, any suggestions. we have tried everything including hypnotherapy?

Responses (2)

itsmetoo2 3 Mar 2010

Your pharmacist can do something for you. There are many people who can not swallow pills and the pharmacy can liquidfy pills, change it to an injectable and many other ways to get the pill in a person. If your pharmacy can not help you call a compounding pharmacy.

lim19 3 Mar 2010

You may also ask your doctor or pharmacist for a different dosage form, if there is one available in the pharmacy. There are liquid dosage forms (like syrups), depending on the drug. OR... you may just tell your pharmacist that your son can't swallow a pill. They will know what to do, since your son is not alone in that condition. My brother can't swallow a pill either, so the health care provider usually gives him a liquid dosage form of the drug. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions