Ok,mad as hell is back... My results for the second urinalysis for my psychiatrist came back positive for opiates, but negative for benzodiazepams, so that includes my generic klonopin 1mg tid x 11 years... What next?? I'm at the end of my rope. The first ua for php tested neg for the pain meds he gave me, & actually negative for everything...

And the end result?? No longer my php. Said u must be doing something else with my meds. Told psychiatrist what had happened(didn't have to , I was just being honest, and talking about my problems... Before j could finish my situation, he agreed with my php, and said he was gonna "have to keep an eye on my klonapin, and sent me right then for yet another urinalysis. I got results from another reliable source, and I have appt with him the seventh of oct. I wish I had somewhere to turn concerning all this b. S... What is up with two urinalysis that are false negatives , done by two different doctors, two different hospitals??