My pain management dr has not seen me in over 5 days is there some type of law against it?

ThanksKarma 17 Aug 2011

This question is a bit vague. He hasn't seen you in over 5 days meaning you are 5+ days overdue for your pain medicine and won't get you in to see him? If that is the case then you need to go into the office, bring your RX bottle(s) and talk to his office assistant (not the receptionist). There is no law against it but it is wrong. In my two years of being a pain management provider I have always made sure my patients were on the books two days ahead of when they were due so there would be no issues. Depending on the pain medicine you take and your state your pharmacist is allowed to give you a two-three day supply of your medicine but then you have to pay cash and you HAVE to be a well established patient. Most won't do it because all of the madness that is going on but I have gone off on a tangent. Maybe you can post a comment and tell me why he hasn't seen you in 5+ days.