When switched from one med to another it does take time for the body for adjustments to the new med.
The most common side effects of Crestor are:
* Muscle aches or pain (see Crestor and Muscle Pain) -- up to 12.7 percent
* Joint pain -- up to 10.1 percent
* Headache -- in up to 8.5 percent of people
* Nausea -- up to 6.3 percent
* Constipation -- up to 4.7 percent
* Body weakness (asthenia) -- up to 4.7 percent
* Dizziness -- up to 4 percent
* Abdominal pain (stomach pain) -- up to 2.4 percent.
Feeling jittery could be due to the body weakness or dizziness, however you could always get back to the doc who prescribed the med for professional advice or an alternate med., hope this helps?
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 20 Oct 2009 • 5 answers
Posted 5 Dec 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 2 Jan 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 12 Jan 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 18 Oct 2015 • 0 answers