Skip to Content

My husband is on warfarin and has swelling on his ankle and his upper arm. Should we go to the er?

Responses (1)

Rajive Goel 26 May 2010

Yes you should, it could be the side effects of the med he is taking - Warfarin, the er might suggest an alternate, all the best. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions