Skip to Content

My husband has had an awful rash from trilipix, has anybody experienced this?

Responses (1)

suzanne66 6 Sep 2011

Sounds like your husband may have had an allergic reaction to Trilipix.
He should stop treatment and see his doctor.
Allergic reactions to medicines are reasonably common and people can experience allergic reactions to just about any medication.

Drugs.com free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions