My feet hurt terribly because of my diabetes @ I have been taking hydrocodone 10,it does't help?

Anonymous 14 Jul 2012

Hello trice, & welcome to the site. I am so sorry no one has answered your question. No, hydrocodone will not help your problem. Does your doctor check your feet each time you visit? It is very important for diabetics to have their feet checked each time they visit their doctor. You most likely have neuropathy of your feet which is very common for diabetics. Their are treatments that are not narcotic in nature for this. Gabepentin or Neurontin is one that is very good for neruopathy. I would talk to your dotor about getting you started on this, & have him check your feet & the pulses in both. It's very important that you take good care of those feet! We want to keep you walking for the rest of your life. I wish you well & hope this has helped in some way...