Skip to Content

My father takes bicalutamide, but it gives him moderate/severe insomnia. What can he do to help?

Responses (1)

Inactive 20 Nov 2011

Hello steveruba. I would suggest trazodone. Its an anti-depressant that is more often than not prescribed for sleeping. Little side effects, non habit forming, and it will not interfer with the bicalutamide. You might ask his doctor or pharmacist to confirm or get thier opinion. I took it for some years, and it helped me untill my body built an immunity to it. Best wishes, free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions