My dr changed me from 20mg of oxycotin to 40mg and they don't work. why?

Nana6xs 17 Oct 2010

Hi, If you were taking the old Oxy's OC and your doctor put you on the new 40mg Oxy's OP that is why it is not working as well. Look at your pills, do they have an OP on one side? If they do, you have the new ones, and everyone is saying they are not as strong as the OC's. From what I understand, the new 40mg OP's are about as strong as the old 20mg OC's, so you would need to go on the 60mg's to probably even see a difference with these new ones. Everyone that I have talked to says the new ones are not as strong as the old ones. Good Luck

kim0046 22 Oct 2010

i need to talk to a person i need a little help plz my husband starts suboxen tomorrow am he has been doing roxicodone for 2 yrs he does not take orally goes up the nose what should i accept when i give him his first dose of suboxen