Skip to Content

My dog got my purse and eat about 4 of my mirtazapine. can I give them some milk. Are what do I do?

Responses (2)

TOMLEN2002 2 Jun 2010

Take a tablespoon of salt and put it on the back of his tongue. He will throw up almost immediately

marjorie zych 2 Jun 2010

You should call your local poison control center they also have a number for poison control for animals, and get the dog to the vet before self treating it. You might just save a life. Good luck and give the dog a pat for me. marjorie zych

Drugs.com free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions