My doctor said I should take norgesic for my dizziness, is that true?

jimwilso 20 May 2011

Although I am not a medical practitioner, but I haven't heard anyone taking norgesic for dizziness.

If you have a doubt, you can consult with another doctor. I am sure he will help you relieve from this problem.

Anonymous 20 May 2011

I am not a Dr.- nor pretend to be one at all... I just want to help you.-

I was reading about Norgesic and actually it is used to reduce pain, inflammation, and fever.

I also read the possible side effects and drowsiness or dizziness are considered to be less serious side effects of this medication.-

Please click on the link below and read about this medication, uses, side effects and more:

https://www.drugs.com/mtm/norgesic.html

I suggest you seek for a second opinion, for your own safety.-

All the best and take care.-

Anonymous 21 May 2011

This indeed is a strange request of your physician,. I think I would question this advice. As my friend Maso stated also, I have never heard of this.. Did he say what he thought was causing your dizziness? Inner ear ? Low blood pressure? That wound not indicate aspirin with caffeine. Call or see him again & ask some questions or see someone else like an ENT specialist. Good luck to you...