My doctor lowered my dose from 150mcg to 137mcg and I have had my period for 18 days now why!?

Anonymous 18 Jul 2010

I strongly suggest you contact your doctor tomorrow and let her know. There is definently a problem, it could be the dose being lowered.

I hope you get well soon... from a caring individual.

dvelasquez 18 Jul 2010

Thank you, I did that but my dr he doesn't seem to care, he told me that having my period is a sign of hyperthyroidism, total bull. when i was hyperthyriod (before they took it out cause of cancer) i didn't have this problem. I need to change my dr. he only looks at my T4 #'s and doesn't listen to the symtoms. I feel so hypothyroid. not to mention the weight gain, ah I am just so frustratited!

Anonymous 19 Jul 2010

Exactly find a doctor who truly cares about helping and finding solurtions for their patients, well done never see that guy again.