I'm not an addiction specialist, but I have some knowledge on the subject.
First, however, you really need to provide more information regarding your boyfriend's OxyContin usage, which does not appear to be medically legitimate or legal, since you state he does not have a prescription for it (or otherwise, please clarify what you mean by this). For starters, please answer the following questions:
1) How many pills does he take on a typical day?
2) What strength are the pills?
3) How does he take the pills (meaning, does he swallow them whole, crush them & snort
the powder, etc.)?
4) How LONG has he been taking OxyContin on a REGULAR basis?
If you can reply with the answers to all 4 questions, I might be able to give you a little more direction. Without these answers, it's pretty much a crapshoot.
- OxyContin Information for Consumers
- OxyContin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of OxyContin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 28 Dec 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 28 Feb 2010 • 7 answers
Posted 6 Apr 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 28 Jul 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 21 Jan 2011 • 3 answers