Skip to Content

My 2 year old took 2 tespoons of childrens benadryl by mistake. Should I be worried?

Responses (1)

Inactive 1 Oct 2009

I would call poison control, they are really good with that kind of thing. I think it is probably ok and the child is either gonna get sleepy or wired. Benadryl does different things to different people. Poison control will call back to check on the child and I have never heard of them causing any kinda hassles for the parent. They'll tell you what to do. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions